- Object and acceptance
- Identification and communications
- Conditions of access and use
- Exclusion of warranties and liability
Object and Acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of the www.plataformaeducativa.org website (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE), owned by the Plataforma Educativa (hereinafter, THE OWNERSHIP OF THE WEB) and which affects all the entities that form part of it.
Browsing the website of THE PROPERTY OF THE WEB attributes the condition of the user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user obliges them to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable, to THE PROPERTY OF THE WEB or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
Identification and Communications
THE OWNERSHIP OF THE WEB, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: EDUCATIONAL PLATFORM
- Its trade name is: PLATAFORMA EDUCATIVA
- Its CIF is: V55124416
- Its registered office is at: C/ Garrotxa, 7 – 17006 Girona
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
- Phone number: 972405454
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNERSHIP OF THE WEB will be considered effective, for all purposes, when carried out through postal mail or any other means detailed above.
Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are free and open access, however, THE OWNERSHIP OF THE WEB conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website upon completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data communicated to THE PROPERTY OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNERSHIP OF THE WEB and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apology of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or perform actions that may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNERSHIP OF THE WEB or of third parties, as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of the computer resources through which THE OWNERSHIP OF THE WEB provides its services.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNERSHIP OF THE WEB of third parties and, where appropriate, extract information from them.
- Infringe the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE PROPERTY OF THE WEB or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or, in any other way, publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology and software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNERSHIP OF THE WEB, without being understood to be transferred to the user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond the strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view its contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies, provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply, in any case, the existence of relations between THE OWNERSHIP OF THE WEB and the owner of the website to which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNERSHIP OF THE WEB of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink previously, must request written authorization from THE OWNERSHIP OF THE WEB . In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the homepage or homepage of our website. Likewise, it must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about THE OWNERSHIP OF THE WEB or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
THE OWNERSHIP OF THE WEB is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions he performs based on them.
Exclusion of warranties and liability
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all the contents, nor their completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor their suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and /or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, THE OWNERSHIP OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Likewise, THE OWNERSHIP OF THE WEB declines any responsibility with respect to the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. THE OWNERSHIP OF THE WEB does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility to the linked sites, nor does it suggest, invite or recommend the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that must be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.