Fundació Resilis has developed during 2019 and 2020 the project Igu@lMents within the framework of the subsidy received by the Department of Labor, Social Affairs and Families, the Ministry and Presidency of Relations with the Courts and Equality through the State Pact against Gender Violence and we are working to give it continuity above all to expand our Pedagogical Suitcase taking into account other profiles and expanding themes. be of interest to other educational platform entities.
This project began at the end of last year together with the Participation Motor Group and the Equality Commission reinforcing the actions of participation and culture in governance for the people attended and workers of the entity.
During the months of November to March, the tests were developed with the participation tool AGORA NETWORK with the support of the Digitization Department.
During the months of March to July, the different centres and services of The Resilis Foundation worked to a greater and lesser extent the participating contribution of activities and materials to work on rights, equal opportunities between men and women, the gender perspective and against violence of any kind. These materials were divided by type of field (Literary, Audiovisual, Musical and others) and has helped us to create our own participatory pedagogical suitcase that we are analyzing with more than 58 activities and materials.
We would like to congratulate the great work carried out by professionals and people given that despite the situation they have been able to find the spaces to work on these aspects that are vital for the acquisition of values and learning for children and young people. We highlight this congratulations to: Crae les Àligues, Crae Ball de Cavallets, Crae Les Llúdrigues, Crae Les Deveses, Crei La Ginesta and the Oikia team.
On the other hand, we carried out satisfaction questionnaires for people attended and professionals and these were the conclusions:
- 85% of the people attended have made a positive assessment of the entire project in general
- 97% of the people attended said they liked the work system
- 79% of the people attended felt that they were actively involved in the process.
- 82% of the people attended said they have learned the specific topics.
- 79% of the people attended have commented that they would like to follow other topics with this work system.
- 95% of professionals have made a positive assessment of the entire project in general.
- 80% of professional people commented that they liked the work system.
- 100% of professional people felt that they were actively involved in the process and also the people attended.
- 100% of professional people have commented that the people attended have learned the specific topics.
- 100% of professional people have commented that they would like to follow other topics with this work system.